Monday, November 9, 2009

Please tell me???

Sunday, October 28, 2007


I don't know where my life is going--home,health,family,

friends,money,all of it!! It has been the wildest 5yrs.--

not know from day to day what is around the corner.

Everyday, it is something crazy!!

I'm now sure why or when my life took this turn, I know

I don't like it!! I've always been a "LITTLE WILD AND CRAZY"

in a fun way!! But, not "CRAZY!!" I have to figure out how to change

and stop it!!

I don't know if anyone is even reading this shit--in a way, I hope not!!

And if so, if they can even make sense of it but, if anyone is and you can

make sense of it--tell me, if you can:

How can you get peace in your head if everyone around you is screaming??

If you can't get away from the screaming- If you are in a room w/100

people yet, you are still alone-If your whole personality as change so much

in the last 5 yrs., you don't even know yourself-If you always have a smile

but, are dying inside-If you can't tell the people around you all this because,

they know you as being the "STRONG ONE"-If go home but it's not home-

you lock the doors,windows,turn the phones and lights offs and hide.

It's not me, or what I have ever been like!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

So, can anyone PLEASE tell me-- how do I breath again?? How do I

find myself again?? Where do I even start?? PLEASE!!!


carose

No comments:

Post a Comment